Look Good Feel Better is a charity that was set up to help support women and teenagers worldwide who are struggling with the side effects of cancer treatment. They regularly run workshops in various hospitals across Ireland that covers hair loss, skincare, make-up and nail care.
In 2016 I purchased the M&S Advent Calendar and included was the Mini Powder Brush by LGFB. I had never heard of the brand until that point and it was only recently I realised that they are a charity.
This has become one of my most used brushes. It’s such a soft and fluffy brush. It applies the right amount of powder. It has quite a large head that is soft and fluffy with little denseness, which I quite like.
I’ve had mine over a year now and even with regular use and washing it has held up with no shedding. It’s reliable, durable and inexpensive and has given me a taste for Look Good Feel Better as a brand. They are a brand that I will try more from.
The following hospitals are where Look Good Feel Better can be found.
- Beaumont Hospital, Dublin
- Cork University Hospital, Cork
- Galway University Hospital, Galway
- St Jame’s Hospital, Dublin
- Kerry University Hospital, Tralvee
- Letterkenny Hospital, Donegal
- Limerick University Hospital, Limerick
- Mayo University Hospital, Mayo
- Sligo University Hospital, Sligo
- St. Luke’s Hospital, Dublin
- Tallaght Hospital, Dublin
- The Mater Hospital, Dublin 7
- St. Vincents Hospital, Dublin 2
- Waterford University Hospital, Waterford