Look Good Feel Better is a charity that was set up to help support women and teenagers worldwide who are struggling with the side effects of cancer treatment. They regularly run workshops in various hospitals across Ireland that covers hair loss, skincare, make-up and nail care.
It was in 2003 that Look Good Feel Better was launched in Ireland. They have a range of brushes available on Feel Unique, Look Fantastic, Marks & Spencer, Amazon, HQ Hair, Boots Ireland and Boots UK.
In 2016 I purchased the M&S Advent Calendar and included was the Mini Powder Brush by LGFB. I had never heard of the brand until that point and it was only recently I realised that they are a charity.
This has become one of my most used brushes. It’s such a soft and fluffy brush. It applies the right amount of powder. It has quite a large head that is soft and fluffy with little denseness, which I quite like.
The full size version of this brush is £13 in M&S, Look Fantastic & Feel Unique and it’s one I would recommend picking up. It’s a great brush and it’s really inexpensive given the quality of it.
I’ve had mine over a year now and even with regular use and washing it has held up with no shedding. It’s reliable, durable and inexpensive and has given me a taste for Look Good Feel Better as a brand. They are a brand that I will try more from.
The following hospitals are where Look Good Feel Better can be found.
- Beaumont Hospital, Dublin
- Cork University Hospital, Cork
- Galway University Hospital, Galway
- St Jame’s Hospital, Dublin
- Kerry University Hospital, Tralvee
- Letterkenny Hospital, Donegal
- Limerick University Hospital, Limerick
- Mayo University Hospital, Mayo
- Sligo University Hospital, Sligo
- St. Luke’s Hospital, Dublin
- Tallaght Hospital, Dublin
- The Mater Hospital, Dublin 7
- St. Vincents Hospital, Dublin 2
- Waterford University Hospital, Waterford
They are also on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube. There is also a Facebook page specifically for their brushes. You can find dates of their upcoming workshops here.
Follow me on Bloglovin’, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest.
You must be logged in to post a comment.